Liquid Phosphite Fertilizer with TE
Synonyms: potassium phosphite, trace elements and water
1) Liquid phosphite fertilzier is applied as a water-soluble fertilizer in root dip irrigation, foliar spray irrigation, root-watering and flushing irrigation.
2) The product unifies fertilizer features with excellent resistance properties against late-blight, downy mildrew and root rot to control Oomycetes (esp. Phytophthora sp).
3) Trace elements can be added into the solution system according to the customer's recipes, to match up variety of soil requiement.
4) Customerized labelling is available, to protect your brand.
5) Confidential agreement to protect your recipes.
|Boron + Zinc+ Copper||Customerized.|
|pH Value (1:250)||6 to 7|
|Appearance||Colorless Clear Liquid|
25kgs, 250kgs/plastic drum, 1250kg/IBC
Risks and Safety Information
Not regulated by UN as hazardous substance
For more information, please refer to MSDS.